Review and assessment of the National Science, Technology and Innovation Policies and Strategies of Jordan (2013-2017)
UNESCO Project to support the Higher Council for Science and Technology of Jordan to review the national STI policies.
The project aimed to develop:
- Strategy review and assessment framework based on international best practices
- Review of the national Science, Technology and Innovation strategy based on the framework
- Support the development of national innovation programs
- Conduct stakeholders assessment workshop.
- Assessment framework developed based on World Bank, OECD and UNCTAD for STI policies
- Public assessment workshop with stakeholders
- Assessment report (private)
STI policies framework Workshop
National STI Strategy
- Supporting Jordan in the development of its national strategy for science, technology and innovation (2013 – 2017)